- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Cheese and potatoes are a match made in side dish heaven.
Creamy, cheesy potato gratin is a guaranteed holiday side dish hit. Plus, it’s super easy to make using this simple slicing method. Here, seven of the best-ever potato gratins to make for Christmas dinner.
Umami-packed porcini mushrooms give this indulgent dish delicious depth of flavor.
This creamy but creamless recipe gets great flavor from thyme and rosemary.
One of chef Jose Garces’s favorite side dishes, this gratin combines lots of sharp, nutty Manchego cheese and smoky San Simón cheese for rich, complex flavor.
This dish is hearty enough to be a main course on its own.
To make this gratin even more decadent, the celery root and sweet potato slices are layered with bacon and Gruyère cheese.
Juniper berries add intrigue to potatoes baked with broth and topped with crisp golden bread crumbs.
This recipe comes from a cluster of villages in the hills of the Diois region in the south of France.