- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Cheese and potatoes are a match made in side dish heaven.
Creamy, cheesy potato gratin is a guaranteed holiday side dish hit. Plus, it’s super easy to make using this simple slicing method. Here, seven of the best-ever potato gratins to make for Christmas dinner.
Umami-packed porcini mushrooms give this indulgent dish delicious depth of flavor.
This creamy but creamless recipe gets great flavor from thyme and rosemary.
One of chef Jose Garces’s favorite side dishes, this gratin combines lots of sharp, nutty Manchego cheese and smoky San Simón cheese for rich, complex flavor.
This dish is hearty enough to be a main course on its own.
To make this gratin even more decadent, the celery root and sweet potato slices are layered with bacon and Gruyère cheese.
Juniper berries add intrigue to potatoes baked with broth and topped with crisp golden bread crumbs.
This recipe comes from a cluster of villages in the hills of the Diois region in the south of France.