- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Warm, cheesy toasts are deliciously easy snacks. But add an extra ingredient or two and serve them with a green salad and (tada!) you've got an excellent, no-fuss dinner.
From a jalapeño-spiked mozzarella toast to a fast cheddar version with red onions and peppers, here are seven cheesy toasts that are super for supper.
This terrific vegetarian open-face sandwich features soft, sweet onions cooked with smoked paprika.
Star chef Stephanie Izard loves topping cheese toasts with her tangy, slightly bitter broccoli rabe relish.
What's the secret to keeping the toast perfectly crisp? Spread the ham topping on just before baking.
4. Fromage Fort
Master chef Jacques Pépin's easy recipe is the ultimate way to use leftover cheese.
Fresh spices and jalapeños add a fun twist to these open-faced grilled cheese sandwiches.
To intensify the flavor of boiled beets and form a rich glaze, chef David Hawksworth cooks them a second time in sherry vinegar and sugar.
These simple toasts come together in just 35 minutes.