- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 8 Soup Recipes You Should Definitely Batch
- 6 Savory Ways to Use Whipped Cream
- 5 Fall Recipes to Make with Both Apple and Pumpkin
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- 7 Creamy Soups That Don't Actually Contain Cream
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Ways to Eat Potatoes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 5 Silky "Cream Of" Soups
- Green Foods To Eat So You Don't Get Pinched
Go beyond the classic tuna salad.
From pasta to pizza, here are nine terrific ways to use the pantry staple.
Canned tuna is excellent for quick, last-minute pasta sauces.
2. Tuna Pâté
This rich pate pairs well with thick grilled toast or raw vegetables.
3. Tuna Banh Mi
F&W's Justin Chapple makes his best-ever tuna banh mi by mixing canned tuna, lime juice, fish sauce and jalapeno and spooning it onto a crusty baguette spread with mayonnaise.
Jarred piquillo peppers and imported canned tuna from Spain add an Iberian twist to the classic American tuna casserole.
Chef Mauricio Couly tops thin, crispy pizza crusts with canned Italian tuna and garlicky aioli.
This comforting potato dish features ingredients already available in most home kitchens.
Adding tuna to this delicious Middle Eastern salad transforms it into a main course.
These quick and delicious tuna tostadas combine olive-oil-packed tuna with spicy pickled jalapenos and carrots.
Approaching tuna-melt perfection, chef Tommy Habetz's sandwiches have the ideal tuna-to-cheese ratio. His smart idea: using balsamic vinaigrette in place of mayonnaise.