- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
From classic coleslaw to terrific grilled corn on the cob, here are seven simple sides to serve with hot dogs.
In this week's episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W grill master Justin Chapple shows how cutting hot dogs spirals ensures that condiments like relish and mustard stay in perfect, meaty grooves. From classic coleslaw to terrific grilled corn on the cob, here are seven simple sides to serve with hot dogs.
1. Classic Cole Slaw
This crunchy, creamy coleslaw is perfect with hot dogs or any type of barbecue.
2. Corn on the Cob with Seasoned Salts
A trio of salts flavors this simple grilled corn.
3. Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables, Parsley and Feta
Grilled asparagus, zucchini and eggplant star in this easy, vegetarian dish.
4. Three-Cheese Mini Macs
These quick, one-bite mac and cheeses are great for a crowd.
5. Classic Potato Salad
Baby potatoes, which have a naturally sweet flavor and creamy texture, are excellent in this quick salad.
6. Bistro Fries
It doesn't get any better than Bobby Flay's incredible fries.
7. Corn and Green Bean Salad
Ready in just 15 minutes, this healthy salad pairs blanched corn and green beans.