- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
Praline is a fudge-like combination of nuts, cream and sugar. It’s minimalist but ultra-delicious and a great addition to lots of desserts.
Praline is a fudge-like combination of nuts, cream and sugar. It’s minimalist but ultra-delicious and a great addition to lots of desserts. From supereasy hazelnut praline, to decadent pumpkin-walnut praline bars, here are seven superb praline recipes.
1. Pumpkin-Walnut Praline Bars
Buttery, nutty praline tops these incredible pumpkin pie–filled dessert bars.
2. Hazelnut Praline Balls
These terrific cookies feature ground hazelnut praline inside and out.
3. Praline Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
How do you upgrade homemade ice cream? With praline paste and chocolate chips.
5. Chocolate Maple Walnut Praline
These delicious fall-flavored candies are terrific on their own or folded into white chocolate.
6. Hazelnut Praline
Sprinkle this easy, two-ingredient praline over your favorite ice cream.