- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Praline is a fudge-like combination of nuts, cream and sugar. It’s minimalist but ultra-delicious and a great addition to lots of desserts.
Praline is a fudge-like combination of nuts, cream and sugar. It’s minimalist but ultra-delicious and a great addition to lots of desserts. From supereasy hazelnut praline, to decadent pumpkin-walnut praline bars, here are seven superb praline recipes.
1. Pumpkin-Walnut Praline Bars
Buttery, nutty praline tops these incredible pumpkin pie–filled dessert bars.
2. Hazelnut Praline Balls
These terrific cookies feature ground hazelnut praline inside and out.
3. Praline Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
How do you upgrade homemade ice cream? With praline paste and chocolate chips.
5. Chocolate Maple Walnut Praline
These delicious fall-flavored candies are terrific on their own or folded into white chocolate.
6. Hazelnut Praline
Sprinkle this easy, two-ingredient praline over your favorite ice cream.