- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Praline is a fudge-like combination of nuts, cream and sugar. It’s minimalist but ultra-delicious and a great addition to lots of desserts.
Praline is a fudge-like combination of nuts, cream and sugar. It’s minimalist but ultra-delicious and a great addition to lots of desserts. From supereasy hazelnut praline, to decadent pumpkin-walnut praline bars, here are seven superb praline recipes.
1. Pumpkin-Walnut Praline Bars
Buttery, nutty praline tops these incredible pumpkin pie–filled dessert bars.
2. Hazelnut Praline Balls
These terrific cookies feature ground hazelnut praline inside and out.
3. Praline Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
How do you upgrade homemade ice cream? With praline paste and chocolate chips.
5. Chocolate Maple Walnut Praline
These delicious fall-flavored candies are terrific on their own or folded into white chocolate.
6. Hazelnut Praline
Sprinkle this easy, two-ingredient praline over your favorite ice cream.