- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
It's January, the month when you're most likely to deeply regret a late-night pizza delivery.
Here, seven ways to midnight snack without screwing up your New Year's resolution to eat healthy.
This rich, satisfying vegan sweet is made with healthy fats including coconut oil and roasted almond butter.
10 minutes is all you need for this healthy dip.
These crispy chips are super-easy to make.
Adding nutritional yeast to popcorn gives it a fantastic cheesy, nutty flavor and extra protein.
This thick, creamy yogurt can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
Applesauce sweetens these wheat-free, butterless brownies.
Toss steamed edamame with pickle masala or pure chile powder and olive oil for a fast, healthy snack.