- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Take them over-the-top with patriotic flag- and star-shaped cookie cutters and red, white and blue frosting.
From rich chocolate cookies to zesty, lemon-scented sugar cookies, here are seven fantastic treats to make for a Fourth of July party.
F&W editor in chief Dana Cowin loves these rich double-chocolate cookies.
Peanut butter binds these deliciously nutty, flourless cookies.
These incredible cookies are ready in just 25 minutes.
Upgrade classic sugar cookies with freshly grated lemon zest.
This fantastic take on the classic Italian almond cookie features rich Pernigotti cocoa powder.
Sour cherries in syrup make a great alternative to the usual raisins.
These thin, crispy cookies have a deep cocoa flavor and terrific cornmeal crunch.