- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Another great reason to make this delicious dessert.
Celebrate National Chocolate Pudding day with these incredible recipes.
"For me, ginger should be everywhere," says star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, who garnishes this rich pudding with candied ginger.
This simple chocolate pot de creme is spiced with cinnamon and allspice. A touch of ground habanero chiles that were dried over an open fire gives it a slightly smoky flavor.
Although this deep, dark chocolate pudding is easily made in ramekins, it's fun to bake and serve in small glass jars.
This mousse-like pudding has an incredible crusty top.
Cookbook author Richard Sax's amazing recipe has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding--an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in.
This luscious pudding is great for a crowd.
Star chef Spike Gjerde's fantastic pudding comes together in just 35 minutes.