- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Another great reason to make this delicious dessert.
Celebrate National Chocolate Pudding day with these incredible recipes.
"For me, ginger should be everywhere," says star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, who garnishes this rich pudding with candied ginger.
This simple chocolate pot de creme is spiced with cinnamon and allspice. A touch of ground habanero chiles that were dried over an open fire gives it a slightly smoky flavor.
Although this deep, dark chocolate pudding is easily made in ramekins, it's fun to bake and serve in small glass jars.
This mousse-like pudding has an incredible crusty top.
Cookbook author Richard Sax's amazing recipe has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding--an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in.
This luscious pudding is great for a crowd.
Star chef Spike Gjerde's fantastic pudding comes together in just 35 minutes.