- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 5 Recipes for National Paella Day
- How to Make Stovetop Mac and Cheese That's Better Than Boxed
Another great reason to make this delicious dessert.
Celebrate National Chocolate Pudding day with these incredible recipes.
"For me, ginger should be everywhere," says star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, who garnishes this rich pudding with candied ginger.
This simple chocolate pot de creme is spiced with cinnamon and allspice. A touch of ground habanero chiles that were dried over an open fire gives it a slightly smoky flavor.
Although this deep, dark chocolate pudding is easily made in ramekins, it's fun to bake and serve in small glass jars.
This mousse-like pudding has an incredible crusty top.
Cookbook author Richard Sax's amazing recipe has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding--an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in.
This luscious pudding is great for a crowd.
Star chef Spike Gjerde's fantastic pudding comes together in just 35 minutes.