- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
This vegetable is more than just a tasty side.
Carrots are delicious in savory dishes, but they're also fantastic for dessert! Tap into your inner bunny this Easter and make a beautiful spread of incredible, extra-carrot-y sweets. From classic carrot cake to healthy, date-sweetened muffins, here are seven excellent desserts featuring carrots.
Pastry chef Jodi Elliot's version is deliciously moist and not too sweet.
This is the ultimate carrot cake for chocolate lovers.
Related: 100 Best Recipes Ever: Desserts
Simple date syrup sweetens these healthy muffins.
If you like carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, then you will love these cookies.
Coconut flour makes this classic carrot layer cake both gluten-free and pleasingly dense.
The cream cheese frosting on these moist carrot cupcakes is intentionally undersweetened to compensate for the sweet caramel topping.
Because it's not overly sweet or rich, this dessert—a cross between a coarse-textured flourless nut cake and a carrot cake—would be perfect with a glass of sweet wine.