- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Here, seven of the best biscuit sandwiches in existence.
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video revealed the simple trick to making deliciously flaky biscuits. There’s only one thing as good as a fresh-from-the-oven biscuit—a fresh-from-the-oven biscuit sandwich. Here, seven of the best biscuit sandwiches in existence.
1. Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches
A giant step up from a fast-food breakfast sandwich, this biscuit is topped with eggs, cheese and country ham—jam optional.
2. Campfire Biscuit S’mores
For a hearty twist on the classic campfire treat, use chocolate-studded biscuits instead of graham crackers to sandwich smoky marshmallows and tangy jam.
3. Italian Sausage–and–Fontina Biscuit Sandwiches
These buttery biscuits filled with spicy sausage, salty olives and rich cheese are a great way to eat biscuits for dinner.
4. Rosemary Biscuits with Sausage and Cheese
Chef John Currence doesn’t only stuff his biscuits with grilled sausage and creamy blue cheese, he also spreads them with mustard.
5. Cheddar-Polenta Biscuits with Ham Salad
These cheesy biscuits are stuffed with spicy, creamy ham salad.
6. Curried Chicken Salad with Garam Masala Biscuits
Garam masala, an Indian spice mix, gives these flaky biscuits a complex flavor and mild heat.
7. Pepper Biscuits with Cheddar-Pecan Spread
This Southern-style hors d’oeuvre is the perfect make-ahead appetizer.