- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
No oven necessary for these cookout-perfect wings.
From spicy-sweet apricot wings to fantastic Vietnamese-inspired ones, here are seven of the best grilled chicken wings to make for a Fourth of July bash.
What's the secret to these extra-juicy wings? Chef Timothy Hollingsworth brines them for three hours.
These spicy-sweet wings are perfect with a citrusy wheat beer.
These super-crispy wings are the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Adam Perry Lang, author of Charred & Scruffed, makes these amazing wings with a rich molasses sauce.
Cherry preserves and habanero chile make a terrific, sticky, sweet and spicy glaze.
Stout glaze gives these wings a slightly bitter, not-too-sweet flavor.
7. Saigon Wings
These delicious Vietnamese-inspired wings feature a marinade made with lemongrass and fish sauce.