- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
No oven necessary for these cookout-perfect wings.
From spicy-sweet apricot wings to fantastic Vietnamese-inspired ones, here are seven of the best grilled chicken wings to make for a Fourth of July bash.
What's the secret to these extra-juicy wings? Chef Timothy Hollingsworth brines them for three hours.
These spicy-sweet wings are perfect with a citrusy wheat beer.
These super-crispy wings are the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Adam Perry Lang, author of Charred & Scruffed, makes these amazing wings with a rich molasses sauce.
Cherry preserves and habanero chile make a terrific, sticky, sweet and spicy glaze.
Stout glaze gives these wings a slightly bitter, not-too-sweet flavor.
7. Saigon Wings
These delicious Vietnamese-inspired wings feature a marinade made with lemongrass and fish sauce.