- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Here, seven incredible ways to avocado up your Super Bowl snack spread.
This pizza-like tart features creamy slices of avocado, caramelized onions, anchovies and olives.
Can't choose between hummus or guacamole? Try this delicious mash-up of the two.
Tomatillos add a sour, zesty edge that balances the rich avocados in this fast salsa.
These grilled flatbreads are a delicious, healthy alternative to pizza.
It doesn't get any easier than this delicious 10-minute dip.
Cookbook author Katie Workman tops crostini with avocado and parsley pesto.
Silken tofu (which has an especially custardy texture) blended with avocado and low-fat sour cream yogurt makes an incredible, healthy party dip.