- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Here, seven incredible ways to avocado up your Super Bowl snack spread.
This pizza-like tart features creamy slices of avocado, caramelized onions, anchovies and olives.
Can't choose between hummus or guacamole? Try this delicious mash-up of the two.
Tomatillos add a sour, zesty edge that balances the rich avocados in this fast salsa.
These grilled flatbreads are a delicious, healthy alternative to pizza.
It doesn't get any easier than this delicious 10-minute dip.
Cookbook author Katie Workman tops crostini with avocado and parsley pesto.
Silken tofu (which has an especially custardy texture) blended with avocado and low-fat sour cream yogurt makes an incredible, healthy party dip.