- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Here, seven incredible ways to avocado up your Super Bowl snack spread.
This pizza-like tart features creamy slices of avocado, caramelized onions, anchovies and olives.
Can't choose between hummus or guacamole? Try this delicious mash-up of the two.
Tomatillos add a sour, zesty edge that balances the rich avocados in this fast salsa.
These grilled flatbreads are a delicious, healthy alternative to pizza.
It doesn't get any easier than this delicious 10-minute dip.
Cookbook author Katie Workman tops crostini with avocado and parsley pesto.
Silken tofu (which has an especially custardy texture) blended with avocado and low-fat sour cream yogurt makes an incredible, healthy party dip.