- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, seven incredible ways to avocado up your Super Bowl snack spread.
This pizza-like tart features creamy slices of avocado, caramelized onions, anchovies and olives.
Can't choose between hummus or guacamole? Try this delicious mash-up of the two.
Tomatillos add a sour, zesty edge that balances the rich avocados in this fast salsa.
These grilled flatbreads are a delicious, healthy alternative to pizza.
It doesn't get any easier than this delicious 10-minute dip.
Cookbook author Katie Workman tops crostini with avocado and parsley pesto.
Silken tofu (which has an especially custardy texture) blended with avocado and low-fat sour cream yogurt makes an incredible, healthy party dip.