- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Video: Inside Opening Night at Octavia in San Francisco
Watch as chef Tim Archuleta shucks six different oyster varieties and discusses the flavor differences between East and West Coast mollusks.
In this week's video from Chefs Feed, we get a sped-up look at San Francisco's Ichi Kayaka. Watch as chef Tim Archuleta shucks six different oyster varieties and discusses the flavor differences between East and West Coast mollusks.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.