- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
Every night, diners at Revel in Seattle eat 185,600 grains of rice.
Every night, diners at Revel in Seattle eat 185,600 grains of rice. In this video, chef Rachel Yang reveals the impressive stats behind her restaurant's amazing rice bowls, dumplings and signature kimchee pork belly pancake.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.