- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Classically used in an all-American delicacy called a Fluffernutter (a sandwich made with peanut butter and Fluff), Marshmallow Fluff is more versatile than you might expect.
Classically used in an all-American delicacy called a Fluffernutter (a sandwich made with peanut butter and Fluff), Marshmallow Fluff is more versatile than you might expect. Here, six reasons to crack open that jar of Fluff sitting in your pantry.
1. Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Filling
These moist chocolate cupcakes are filled with butter-enriched Marshmallow Fluff.
2. Molten Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Filling
More decadent than molten chocolate cake: one filled with warm marshmallow.
3. Sweet-Potato Waffles with Fluff
F&W’s Justin Chapple makes this fun dessert by cooking shredded sweet potato in a waffle iron, then adding Marshmallow Fluff and pecans.
4. Peanut Butter Pound Cake S’mores
In this takeoff on the campfire classic, graham crackers are replaced with buttery store-bought cake, sandwiched with Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter.
5. Red Velvet Spider Web Cupcakes
These web-topped, chocolate-frosted red velvet wonders are filled with a sweet and creamy mix of Marshmallow Fluff and tapioca.
6. Whoopie Pies
Tender chocolate cake with a luscious creamy filling is great in any form, but it’s most fun of all in a whoopie pie.