- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Hollandaise is, of course, incredible on eggs Benedict (it’s also super easy to make in a blender). But the über-indulgent sauce is also great with a variety of other dishes. Here, six fantastic dishes that are better with hollandaise.
1. Poached Salmon
Silky poached salmon is a real crowd-pleaser topped with tarragon-spiked hollandaise. It’s terrific hot or cold.
Sweet and tender roasted broccoli florets are ideal for mopping up creamy, herbed hollandaise.
Crisp, just-blanched asparagus and creamy morel hollandaise are the perfect spring lunch.
4. Bacon, Cheese and Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Hollandaise transforms hearty, open-faced breakfast sandwiches into a decadent brunch.
5. Baked Turbot
Turbot’s firm, white flesh is rich enough to stand up to a serious sauce like hollandaise.
6. Crab Imperial
Crab imperial is a classic Maryland dish made with blue crab bound in a mayonnaise-based sauce. In place of the mayo, chef Michael Mina makes a hollandaise sauce, which makes the spread even silkier.