- 7 Crab Dip Recipes for Holiday Parties
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 5 Ways to Reinvent Shrimp Cocktail
- 10 Wonderful Salads That Are Essentially Just an Excuse to Eat Cheese
- 6 Ways to Dress Your Kale Salad
- 11 Best Kale Salads
- 8 Recipes for the Coolest Retro Salad Around: The Wedge
- 7 Salads to Upgrade with Perfect Croutons
- 7 Crisp and Crunchy Mexican Salads
- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
Here, 6 alternative ways to enjoy your Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s no surprise that the world's average daily Guinness consumption—that’s 5.5 million pints—doubles on March 17. While we certainly respect a properly poured pint, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy the dark, frothy nectar of the Irish gods besides drinking it. Here, 7 alternative ways to enjoy your Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Rib Eye with Brussels Sprouts and Stout Cream Sauce
The intensely flavored stout sauce is great on any thick-cut steak.
3. Chocolate-Stout Tiramisu
This ginger-spiced cake is soaked in a chocolate stout reduction.
4. Chicken Wings with Stout Glaze
The stout glaze on these wings gives them a pleasantly bitter note.
5. Guinness Ice Cream with Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
This dessert, created by pastry chef Cory Barrett, is an ode to star chef Michael Symon's father, Dennis, who loves beer, pretzels and chocolate.