- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, 6 alternative ways to enjoy your Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s no surprise that the world's average daily Guinness consumption—that’s 5.5 million pints—doubles on March 17. While we certainly respect a properly poured pint, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy the dark, frothy nectar of the Irish gods besides drinking it. Here, 7 alternative ways to enjoy your Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Rib Eye with Brussels Sprouts and Stout Cream Sauce
The intensely flavored stout sauce is great on any thick-cut steak.
3. Chocolate-Stout Tiramisu
This ginger-spiced cake is soaked in a chocolate stout reduction.
4. Chicken Wings with Stout Glaze
The stout glaze on these wings gives them a pleasantly bitter note.
5. Guinness Ice Cream with Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
This dessert, created by pastry chef Cory Barrett, is an ode to star chef Michael Symon's father, Dennis, who loves beer, pretzels and chocolate.