- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Think beyond muffins and cupcakes.
Muffin tins are simply perfect for making great game day finger foods. From bite-sized macaroni and cheese to a grown-up take on pigs and a blanket, here are six amazing Super Bowl snacks you can make using a muffin tin.
This fun, high-brow take on pigs and a blanket is made with spicy andouille sausage and sweet mustard chutney.
Make mini popovers in a muffin pan and serve them with shrimp salad or sweet butter and jam.
It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to make these fun little hors d'oeuvre bites.
Muffin tins make for tasty (and even cuter) mac and cheese.
These delicate cheese puffs are easy to make in a muffin tin.
These rich and creamy, individual cheesecakes are baked atop a chocolate-wafer base.