- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Muffin tins are for more than just muffins and cupcakes.
They're perfect for making great game day finger foods. From bite-sized macaroni and cheese to a grown-up take on pigs and a blanket, here are six amazing Super Bowl snacks you can make using a muffin tin.
This fun, high-brow take on pigs and a blanket is made with spicy andouille sausage and sweet mustard chutney.
Make mini popovers in a muffin pan and serve them with shrimp salad or sweet butter and jam.
It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to make these fun little hors d'oeuvre bites.
Muffin tins make for tasty (and even cuter) mac and cheese.
These delicate cheese puffs are easy to make in a muffin tin.
These rich and creamy, individual cheesecakes are baked atop a chocolate-wafer base.