- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Muffin tins are for more than just muffins and cupcakes.
They're perfect for making great game day finger foods. From bite-sized macaroni and cheese to a grown-up take on pigs and a blanket, here are six amazing Super Bowl snacks you can make using a muffin tin.
This fun, high-brow take on pigs and a blanket is made with spicy andouille sausage and sweet mustard chutney.
Make mini popovers in a muffin pan and serve them with shrimp salad or sweet butter and jam.
It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to make these fun little hors d'oeuvre bites.
Muffin tins make for tasty (and even cuter) mac and cheese.
These delicate cheese puffs are easy to make in a muffin tin.
These rich and creamy, individual cheesecakes are baked atop a chocolate-wafer base.