- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- No Animals Were Hurt in the Making of These Vegetarian Carpaccios
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 9 Extremely Delicious Things to Make With Kabocha Squash
- 7 Vibrant Recipes for the First Day of Spring
Think beyond muffins and cupcakes.
Muffin tins are simply perfect for making great game day finger foods. From bite-sized macaroni and cheese to a grown-up take on pigs and a blanket, here are six amazing Super Bowl snacks you can make using a muffin tin.
This fun, high-brow take on pigs and a blanket is made with spicy andouille sausage and sweet mustard chutney.
Make mini popovers in a muffin pan and serve them with shrimp salad or sweet butter and jam.
It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to make these fun little hors d'oeuvre bites.
Muffin tins make for tasty (and even cuter) mac and cheese.
These delicate cheese puffs are easy to make in a muffin tin.
These rich and creamy, individual cheesecakes are baked atop a chocolate-wafer base.