- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Muffin tins are for more than just muffins and cupcakes.
They're perfect for making great game day finger foods. From bite-sized macaroni and cheese to a grown-up take on pigs and a blanket, here are six amazing Super Bowl snacks you can make using a muffin tin.
This fun, high-brow take on pigs and a blanket is made with spicy andouille sausage and sweet mustard chutney.
Make mini popovers in a muffin pan and serve them with shrimp salad or sweet butter and jam.
It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to make these fun little hors d'oeuvre bites.
Muffin tins make for tasty (and even cuter) mac and cheese.
These delicate cheese puffs are easy to make in a muffin tin.
These rich and creamy, individual cheesecakes are baked atop a chocolate-wafer base.