- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- 8 Delicious Lamb Recipes for a Passover Seder
- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
Here, six recipes to make for this Scottish tradition.
You don’t have to visit Scotland to partake in a Burns Night celebration. Here, six recipes to make for this Scottish tradition.
1. Grilled Lamb Chops with Blackberry Relish
Although berries and lamb are classic Scottish partners, this sweet-tart relish is also great with grilled pork, duck, beef or venison.
2. Smoked Salmon Hash with Dill Vinaigrette
This deliciously crisp hash, made with Scotland's finest cold-smoked salmon, is wonderful on its own or served with poached eggs for brunch.
3. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
The secret to this crispy fish is a light beer batter.
5. Shepherd’s Pie
Rainwater Madeira, a fortified wine, gives this pub dish a caramelly sweetness.
6. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread
This cookie recipe makes the softest, most delicate shortbread.