- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Here, six recipes to make for this Scottish tradition.
You don’t have to visit Scotland to partake in a Burns Night celebration. Here, six recipes to make for this Scottish tradition.
1. Grilled Lamb Chops with Blackberry Relish
Although berries and lamb are classic Scottish partners, this sweet-tart relish is also great with grilled pork, duck, beef or venison.
2. Smoked Salmon Hash with Dill Vinaigrette
This deliciously crisp hash, made with Scotland's finest cold-smoked salmon, is wonderful on its own or served with poached eggs for brunch.
3. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
The secret to this crispy fish is a light beer batter.
5. Shepherd’s Pie
Rainwater Madeira, a fortified wine, gives this pub dish a caramelly sweetness.
6. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread
This cookie recipe makes the softest, most delicate shortbread.