- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 5 Best Kale Pesto Dishes for Summer
Here, six recipes to make for this Scottish tradition.
You don’t have to visit Scotland to partake in a Burns Night celebration. Here, six recipes to make for this Scottish tradition.
1. Grilled Lamb Chops with Blackberry Relish
Although berries and lamb are classic Scottish partners, this sweet-tart relish is also great with grilled pork, duck, beef or venison.
2. Smoked Salmon Hash with Dill Vinaigrette
This deliciously crisp hash, made with Scotland's finest cold-smoked salmon, is wonderful on its own or served with poached eggs for brunch.
3. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
The secret to this crispy fish is a light beer batter.
5. Shepherd’s Pie
Rainwater Madeira, a fortified wine, gives this pub dish a caramelly sweetness.
6. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread
This cookie recipe makes the softest, most delicate shortbread.