- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
Here, six bacony sandwiches that would be even better with a weave of meat.
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen sandwich maestro Justin Chapple demonstrates how to make a bacon weave for the baconiest BLT ever. But that’s not the only sandwich the crispy, meaty square can improve. Here, six bacony sandwiches that would be even better with a weave of meat.
1. Ultimate Breakfast Sandwiches
This version of the classic breakfast sandwich—topped with bacon, a fried egg and cheddar cheese—is quick and easy to make.
2. Meat Loaf Club Sandwiches
Fast and filling, these easy, meaty sandwiches are covered with chipotle-mayonnaise.
3. Grilled Cheese-and-Bacon Sandwiches with Cheese Curds
Cheese curds are milky and delicious in a grilled cheese sandwich like this one.
4. Grilled Glazed-Salmon Sandwiches with Bacon
Flaky salmon, tart Granny Smith apple and crispy bacon are an incredible combo.
5. Soft-Shell Crab and Bacon Sandwiches
This sandwich is one of the best ways to eat crunchy, fried soft-shell crab.
6. Mushroom and Fried Egg Club Sandwiches
It's hard to go wrong with this super-satisfying sandwich.