- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Not only is today Halloween, but it’s also National Caramel Apple Day.
Not only is today Halloween, but it’s also National Caramel Apple Day. So even if you reject the trick-or-treating tradition, you still have a great excuse to eat something sweet. Here, a spectacular recipe for homemade caramel apples plus more recipes that showcase the delicious flavor duo.
1. Caramel Lady Apples
Lady apples are tiny—about two inches in diameter. They’re the perfect size for fall party desserts.
2. Caramel Apple Parfaits
These layered desserts can be served individually or the recipe can be assembled in one large glass bowl.
3. Caramel-Apple Ice Cream
Swirling caramelized apples and dulce de leche into vanilla ice cream is an easy way to make a terrific dessert.
4. Soft Apple-Cider Caramels
These chewy snacks are like caramel apples in candy form, combining the tangy-sweet flavor of cider with buttery caramel.
5. Toasts with Ricotta and Warm Balsamic-Caramel Apples
Chilled ricotta served over warm apples, then drizzled with caramel is an amazingly fast dessert.