- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Jose Andres’s Homestyle Chicken Thighs
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- An Epic Indian Feast You Can Feel Good About
- Chefs Pledge to Save the Striped Bass
- NYC’s Top Women Chefs Will Cook for a Cause
Food tech guru and Booker & Dax cocktail genius Dave Arnold is hosting a Kickstarter campaign to raise money for his most ambitious project yet: MOFAD, the non-profit Museum of Food and Drink. Here's why you should give.
1. Puffing cannons look awesome. Arnold's video pitch, above, offers a look at the 1900s-era puffed cereal game changer, which will be the museum's first mobile exhibit. "Puffing cannon encapsulates everything that will make MOFAD great," says Arnold. "It's explosive, it's entertaining and it tells a story."
2. "Dave Arnold is the culinary Google," according to chef Anita Lo.
3. Pastry innovator Brooks Headley of Del Posto thinks Arnold is the only person who could pull off a project of this scale.
4. Chefs David Chang, Wylie Dufresne and Mario Batali also think it's a good idea.
5. $50 gets you a durable MOFAD tote made by Brooklyn's Baggu.
6. Pledge $400 and you can party with Arnold while drinking his extraordinary cocktails and eating puffed rice snacks.
Watch the video for further convincing from Arnold's superstar culinary friends.