- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- How to Make a 4-Course Middle Eastern Fantasy Menu
- 10 Wines Under $20
- When Coffee & Cocktails Collide
- 3 Unconventional Vending Machines
- Why Your Next Vacation Rental Should Be a Tiny House
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
Bring your next cocktail-party to another level with these six great additions, from cured salami to rock-candy-infused rye.
Jan’s Farmhouse’s thin, citrusy crackers are packed with sesame seeds.
From $5; jansfarmhousecrisps.com.
Lake Hill’s jams are made to pair with cheese: The port-infused plum confit is terrific with a nutty blue.
$8 for 10 oz.; blakehillpreserves.com.
ROCK & RYE
Allen Katz’s rock-candy-infused rye is superb served neat.
$32 for 750 ml; mouth.com.
Loose-leaf chai tea from Bollywood Theater is studded with aromatic green cardamom and ginger.
$10 for 3 oz.; reluctanttrading.com.
Dark-chocolate-coated corn nuts are a sweet and savory cocktail snack.
$12 for 4 oz.; tastefruition.com.
New Day South Cider flavors cured goose and pork salami.
$15 for 8 oz.; smokinggoose.com.