- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here are six incredible gumbos to make—all perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.
The hardest part about gumbo is making the roux. Luckily, chef Sean Brock is here to demonstrate perfect technique in this week’s video from Panna. Now that you have that skill down, here are six incredible gumbos to make—all perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.
1. Chicken-and-Okra Gumbo
Store-bought rotisserie chicken makes quick work of this meaty gumbo.
2. Andouille, Crab and Oyster Gumbo
Andrew Zimmern’s ultra-simple recipe calls for a quick roux that can be made in just 15 minutes.
3. Shrimp-and-Crab Gumbo
This spectacular seafood gumbo is best with beer. Pair it with a full-flavored brew like Abita Turbodog.
4. Chicken and Smoked-Sausage Gumbo
This hearty gumbo is packed with lots of vegetables.
5. Seafood-and-Chicken Gumbo
Gumbo isn’t a classic slow-cooker recipe, but chef Grant Achatz says it’s a no-brainer. His version is made with spicy andouille sausage, okra, shrimp and crab.
Related: Shrimp-and-Crab Gumbo
6. Chicken, Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo
This recipe can be made ahead of time so it’s perfect for a potluck party.