- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
And you won't even miss the half time show.
The Super Bowl is next weekend and it’s time to start making a game plan for snacks. If you don’t have time to make anything before the game (or you run out of food before the first half is over), you can utilize half time to make something awesome.
Here, six perfect noshes that are ready in no time.
This tangy dip comes together in 10 minutes.
Adding jalapeño potato chips to a simple egg tortilla (a Spanish omelet) gives it a salty, spicy zing.
Healthy and delicious, this hummus is a breeze for anyone to make.
These flatbreads pack an entire antipasto tray into a single crunchy, gooey snack.
The perfect snack, this creamy, cheesy spread gets a tasty nuttiness from pumpkin seed oil.
This guacamole is true to its name: It takes less than two minutes to make (and eat).