- 7 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
- 9 Easy Fall Breakfasts to Make in 35 Minutes or Less
- 7 Best Sweet Potato Desserts for Fall
- 5 Spritzy Hard Cider Cocktails
- 5 Hearty Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- 10 Superfast Grilling Recipes
- 5 Fall Recipes to Make with Both Apple and Pumpkin
- How to Make the Meatballs from Jimmy Kimmel's Emmy's Afterparty
- 5 Egg Appetizers for Easter
Here, six things made better with the addition of a poached egg.
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen poaching pro Justin Chapple revealed the easiest way to make perfect poached eggs. The technique will, of course, help you improve your eggs Benedict and eggs Florentine game, but it can also help with other not-so-obvious dishes. Here, six things made better with the addition of a poached egg.
Top earthy soba noodles in an umami-packed dashi broth with poached eggs for a protein-rich lunch.
For a fast, elegant and ultra-springy meal, simply top crisp-tender asparagus with a poached egg and lots of Parmesan.
Even a green salad can benefit from a poached egg. Once popped, the egg’s silky innards improve any dressing. Bacon makes the whole thing even better.
Creamy plus creamy equals amazing.
Adding a poached egg to white pizza topped with pancetta and arugula immediately transforms it into an amazing brunch dish.
For a savory, hearty breakfast, top David Chang’s barley porridge with a deliciously gooey poached egg.