- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Best Pumpkin Pastas
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- 8 Ways to Make Gumbo
Here, six things made better with the addition of a poached egg.
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen poaching pro Justin Chapple revealed the easiest way to make perfect poached eggs. The technique will, of course, help you improve your eggs Benedict and eggs Florentine game, but it can also help with other not-so-obvious dishes. Here, six things made better with the addition of a poached egg.
Top earthy soba noodles in an umami-packed dashi broth with poached eggs for a protein-rich lunch.
For a fast, elegant and ultra-springy meal, simply top crisp-tender asparagus with a poached egg and lots of Parmesan.
Even a green salad can benefit from a poached egg. Once popped, the egg’s silky innards improve any dressing. Bacon makes the whole thing even better.
Creamy plus creamy equals amazing.
Adding a poached egg to white pizza topped with pancetta and arugula immediately transforms it into an amazing brunch dish.
For a savory, hearty breakfast, top David Chang’s barley porridge with a deliciously gooey poached egg.