- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
There’s something magical that happens when chicken fat and potatoes get together.
There’s something magical that happens when chicken fat and potatoes get together. Here, six incredible, super-easy, one-pan recipes for roasted chicken with potatoes. (For even easier cooking, learn how to truss a chicken without any kitchen string in this quick video from F&W’s Mad Genius Tips series.)
1. Lemon-Oregano Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Olives
Tangy roasted Meyer lemons pair beautifully with quartered potatoes, olives, oregano and chicken in this simple one-pot recipe.
2. Roasted Chicken, New Potatoes, and Asparagus
This is the perfect chicken dish for the beginning of spring.
3. Roasted Chicken Legs with Potatoes and Kale
Roasting chicken legs on a bed of potatoes and kale keeps the vegetables moist.
4. Roast Chicken with Maple Pepper Glaze and Sweet Potatoes
The maple-pepper glaze laced with bourbon gives the chicken extra-crisp skin and drips down to flavor the sweet potatoes as they roast alongside.
5. Roasted Chicken with Garlic, Rosemary and Potatoes
Garlic and rosemary are a flavor duo that will never go out of style.
6. Roast Chicken Breasts with Fennel and Diced Potatoes
Fennel pollen is wonderfully fragrant and delicious rubbed on chicken breasts.