- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
Here, six rosy-hued strawberry cocktails.
Today, F&W is celebrating all things red to support the EAT (RED) DRINK (RED), SAVE LIVES initiative: Restaurants and bars around the world are serving red dishes and cocktails, from which a portion of the proceeds will go to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS. Learn how to support the cause by visiting red.org, then reward yourself with one of these rosy-hued strawberry cocktails (made easy with last week's Mad Genius Tip).
1. Strawberry-Lychee Punch
Muddled strawberries and sweet lychees make this rum cocktail fantastically fruity.
3. Redhead in Bed
This vibrant strawberry-and-vodka cocktail is topped with a splash of Riesling.
4. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Strawberries sweeten these mojitos, which can be made with a molasses-based rum for a smoother drink or a sugarcane-based rum for a drier cocktail.
5. The Red and the Black
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup makes this strawberry-and-tequila cocktail more sophisticated than most fruity drinks.
6. Pab’s Buck
This sweet-tart strawberry cocktail is easy to make ahead of time and perfect for parties.