- Why You Should Be Drinking Your Own Homemade Vermouth All Spring
- If You're Going to Drink Something Green on St. Patrick's Day, Make it Chartreuse
- 7 Low Alcohol Cocktails To Drink All Day Long on Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Make an Ultra-Springy Pimm's Cup
- 9 Gins to Try for World Gin Day
- 5 Better Ways to Take New Year's Eve Shots
- Here's Why a Bloody Bull is Better Than a Bloody Mary
- Spring Drinking from the Pantheon of Modern Classic Cocktails
- Why Christina Tosi Is Bringing Pressed Juice to Milk Bar
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
Here, six rosy-hued strawberry cocktails.
Today, F&W is celebrating all things red to support the EAT (RED) DRINK (RED), SAVE LIVES initiative: Restaurants and bars around the world are serving red dishes and cocktails, from which a portion of the proceeds will go to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS. Learn how to support the cause by visiting red.org, then reward yourself with one of these rosy-hued strawberry cocktails (made easy with last week's Mad Genius Tip).
1. Strawberry-Lychee Punch
Muddled strawberries and sweet lychees make this rum cocktail fantastically fruity.
3. Redhead in Bed
This vibrant strawberry-and-vodka cocktail is topped with a splash of Riesling.
4. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Strawberries sweeten these mojitos, which can be made with a molasses-based rum for a smoother drink or a sugarcane-based rum for a drier cocktail.
5. The Red and the Black
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup makes this strawberry-and-tequila cocktail more sophisticated than most fruity drinks.
6. Pab’s Buck
This sweet-tart strawberry cocktail is easy to make ahead of time and perfect for parties.