- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
- 8 Nonalcoholic Party Drinks for Graduation Celebrations
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- How to Juice Like a Philanthropic Supermodel
- 7 Summery Brunch Cocktails
- 5 Boozy Ways to Get Your Matcha Fix
- Best Boozy Seltzers for Labor Day Drinking
Here, six rosy-hued strawberry cocktails.
Today, F&W is celebrating all things red to support the EAT (RED) DRINK (RED), SAVE LIVES initiative: Restaurants and bars around the world are serving red dishes and cocktails, from which a portion of the proceeds will go to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS. Learn how to support the cause by visiting red.org, then reward yourself with one of these rosy-hued strawberry cocktails (made easy with last week's Mad Genius Tip).
1. Strawberry-Lychee Punch
Muddled strawberries and sweet lychees make this rum cocktail fantastically fruity.
3. Redhead in Bed
This vibrant strawberry-and-vodka cocktail is topped with a splash of Riesling.
4. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Strawberries sweeten these mojitos, which can be made with a molasses-based rum for a smoother drink or a sugarcane-based rum for a drier cocktail.
5. The Red and the Black
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup makes this strawberry-and-tequila cocktail more sophisticated than most fruity drinks.
6. Pab’s Buck
This sweet-tart strawberry cocktail is easy to make ahead of time and perfect for parties.