- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to transform green bananas into uber-ripe, bread-ready bananas. Watch the video, then try out the technique with one of these incredible banana bread recipes.
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen’s Justin Chapple reveals the super-easy way to transform green bananas into uber-ripe, bread-ready bananas in a flash. Watch the video, then try out the technique with one of these incredible banana bread recipes.
1. Old-Fashioned Banana Bread
This extraordinarily simple and toasty banana bread has a moist center and a crispy crust.
2. Cinnamon-Banana Bread
A healthy take on the classic recipe, this bread is made with agave nectar instead of processed sugar and a little canola oil instead of butter.
3. Mom’s Banana-Apple Bread
Caramelized apples give this bread delicious texture.
4. Banana Nut Bread
Buttery walnuts are toasted just enough to remove their raw edge before being added into the batter of this crunchy bread.
5. Black Sesame Chocolate-Banana Loaf Cakes
Blogger Sarah Bolla of Lemon Fire Brigade uses oil and silken tofu to create these deliciously moist, grown-up, dairy-free cakes.
6. Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffins
These moist muffins are like mini loaves of delicious banana bread.