- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to transform green bananas into uber-ripe, bread-ready bananas. Watch the video, then try out the technique with one of these incredible banana bread recipes.
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen’s Justin Chapple reveals the super-easy way to transform green bananas into uber-ripe, bread-ready bananas in a flash. Watch the video, then try out the technique with one of these incredible banana bread recipes.
1. Old-Fashioned Banana Bread
This extraordinarily simple and toasty banana bread has a moist center and a crispy crust.
2. Cinnamon-Banana Bread
A healthy take on the classic recipe, this bread is made with agave nectar instead of processed sugar and a little canola oil instead of butter.
3. Mom’s Banana-Apple Bread
Caramelized apples give this bread delicious texture.
4. Banana Nut Bread
Buttery walnuts are toasted just enough to remove their raw edge before being added into the batter of this crunchy bread.
5. Black Sesame Chocolate-Banana Loaf Cakes
Blogger Sarah Bolla of Lemon Fire Brigade uses oil and silken tofu to create these deliciously moist, grown-up, dairy-free cakes.
6. Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffins
These moist muffins are like mini loaves of delicious banana bread.