- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
Bobby Flay could be called the burger whisperer. His burgers are delicious, juicy and amped up with amazingly creative and delicious over-the-top toppings. Here, six killer recipes he shared with Food & Wine.
Bobby Flay could be called the burger whisperer. (So could F&W’s Justin Chapple who came up with this genius way to form perfect patties.) His burgers are delicious, juicy and amped up with amazingly creative and delicious over-the-top toppings. Here, six killer recipes he shared with Food & Wine.
1. Nacho Burgers
The name says it all: These burgers are topped with gooey cheese, salsa chiles and crunchy tortilla chips.
2. Juicy Texas Burgers
These hearty burgers are perfect for brisket lovers.
3. Beef Burgers with Peanut-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
The homemade BBQ sauce for these burgers is smoky-sweet. It’s made with two forms of chile—ancho chile powder and chipotle in adobo sauce—and peanut butter for sweetness.
4. Cheyenne Burgers with Onion Rings
Instead of serving onion rings on the side of a burger, put them directly on the patty. You won’t regret it.
5. Turkey Burgers with Smoked Gouda
The key to these fantastic turkey burgers: a sweet-spicy sauce of mustard, horseradish and honey.
6. Green-Chile Bacon Burgers with Goat Cheese
Instead of frying bacon, Flay brushes them with mango chutney, then bakes them in the oven; the sweet, crispy, smoky pieces are irresistible.