- What Team USA Hopefuls Love to Eat
- Gorgeous Prints to Hang in the Kitchen
- The Best Pumpkin Pies Outside of Your Kitchen
- 10 Top California Tasting Experiences
- Incredible Gifts for a Cause
- 10 Must-Visit Spots in Nantucket
- Where to Drink Great Cocktails Tonight
- The Best Cookies You Can Buy
- A Sicilian's Best Catania Travel Guide
- Chefs' Best Pubs
From breakfast to late-night dinner, here are six insider picks in Barcelona.
Albert Adrià, co-creator of the legendary El Bulli, loves breakfast at the old-school café Grnaja M. Viader (photo). "I opt for a cappuccino and some dry sausage from the to-go counter out front," he says. From breakfast to late-night dinner, here are six insider picks in Barcelona.
New Slideshow: Where to Eat in Barcelona