- Perfect Pizza Margherita in 10 Steps
- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- Over-the-Top Nachos
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- Where to Drink Great Cocktails Tonight
From breakfast to late-night dinner, here are six insider picks in Barcelona.
Albert Adrià, co-creator of the legendary El Bulli, loves breakfast at the old-school café Grnaja M. Viader (photo). "I opt for a cappuccino and some dry sausage from the to-go counter out front," he says. From breakfast to late-night dinner, here are six insider picks in Barcelona.
New Slideshow: Where to Eat in Barcelona