- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 6 Accessories That Will Transform Your Home into a Chic Farmhouse
- 5 Amazing Ideas to Update the Wine Bottle
- 10 Amazing Places to Eat and Drink in Boston
- 5 Iconic Restaurant and Hotel Designs from a Master
From breakfast to late-night dinner, here are six insider picks in Barcelona.
Albert Adrià, co-creator of the legendary El Bulli, loves breakfast at the old-school café Grnaja M. Viader (photo). "I opt for a cappuccino and some dry sausage from the to-go counter out front," he says. From breakfast to late-night dinner, here are six insider picks in Barcelona.
New Slideshow: Where to Eat in Barcelona