- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas.
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas. From sweet ice cream sundaes to savory pork tonkatsu, here are five awesome recipes to make with apple butter.
How do you upgrade vanilla ice cream? Fold in luscious apple butter.
2. Breakfast Biscuits
Spread roasted apple butter on these smoky bacon breakfast biscuits.
3. Sweet Potatoes
Made with apple butter, this is the ultimate fall side dish.
For this version of the Japanese dish, fried, breaded pork cutlets are served with an apple butter–spiked dipping sauce.
This fantastic fall cocktail features apple butter, nutmeg and rhum agricole.