- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas.
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas. From sweet ice cream sundaes to savory pork tonkatsu, here are five awesome recipes to make with apple butter.
How do you upgrade vanilla ice cream? Fold in luscious apple butter.
2. Breakfast Biscuits
Spread roasted apple butter on these smoky bacon breakfast biscuits.
3. Sweet Potatoes
Made with apple butter, this is the ultimate fall side dish.
For this version of the Japanese dish, fried, breaded pork cutlets are served with an apple butter–spiked dipping sauce.
This fantastic fall cocktail features apple butter, nutmeg and rhum agricole.