- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas.
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas. From sweet ice cream sundaes to savory pork tonkatsu, here are five awesome recipes to make with apple butter.
How do you upgrade vanilla ice cream? Fold in luscious apple butter.
2. Breakfast Biscuits
Spread roasted apple butter on these smoky bacon breakfast biscuits.
3. Sweet Potatoes
Made with apple butter, this is the ultimate fall side dish.
For this version of the Japanese dish, fried, breaded pork cutlets are served with an apple butter–spiked dipping sauce.
This fantastic fall cocktail features apple butter, nutmeg and rhum agricole.