- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas.
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas. From sweet ice cream sundaes to savory pork tonkatsu, here are five awesome recipes to make with apple butter.
How do you upgrade vanilla ice cream? Fold in luscious apple butter.
2. Breakfast Biscuits
Spread roasted apple butter on these smoky bacon breakfast biscuits.
3. Sweet Potatoes
Made with apple butter, this is the ultimate fall side dish.
For this version of the Japanese dish, fried, breaded pork cutlets are served with an apple butter–spiked dipping sauce.
This fantastic fall cocktail features apple butter, nutmeg and rhum agricole.