- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas.
A jar of apple butter is a ubiquitous fall hostess gift. It's delicious—but what can you do with it besides slather it on toast? We have some ideas. From sweet ice cream sundaes to savory pork tonkatsu, here are five awesome recipes to make with apple butter.
How do you upgrade vanilla ice cream? Fold in luscious apple butter.
2. Breakfast Biscuits
Spread roasted apple butter on these smoky bacon breakfast biscuits.
3. Sweet Potatoes
Made with apple butter, this is the ultimate fall side dish.
For this version of the Japanese dish, fried, breaded pork cutlets are served with an apple butter–spiked dipping sauce.
This fantastic fall cocktail features apple butter, nutmeg and rhum agricole.