- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Get ready for grilling season.
Tender, charred onions are an easy way to upgrade your favorite dishes. From tacos to kebabs, here are five excellent ways to use grilled onions this season.
Tender, charred sweet onion is terrific in these smoky pork tacos.
Grilled potatoes, crumbly blue cheese, crispy bacon and charred red onions make the ultimate side salad.
There's plenty of room for experimentation with this awesome grilled-vegetable sandwich. Or try these tasty cubanos.
Instead of relying upon fat, these delicious grilled shrimp skewers gets bold flavors from ingredients like chipotles, grilled onions and citrus juice.
Grilled onions and pickled peppers are the perfect toppings for these juicy gouda burgers.