- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
Nutritional yeast gives foods a terrific cheesy, nutty flavor—plus it's a great source of protein.
From popcorn to salad, here are five ways to upgrade dishes with vegan-friendly nutritional yeast.
Chef Sera Pelle tosses chickpeas with olive oil, nutritional yeast, cumin and garlic.
Season popcorn with nutritional yeast for a healthy snack.
Earthy mushrooms and nutritional yeast complement each other in this excellent vegan pâté.
Nutritional yeast sprinkled on the potato adds an umami-rich flavor.
Chef Sean Baker re-creates the flavor of ricotta for a delicious dairy-free filling by combining pureed raw cashews with nutritional yeast.