- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 6 Amazing Places to Eat in Barcelona
- New All-in-One Artisanal Food Destinations
- 9 Amazing New Places to Eat Steak
- Pets Love Food & Wine
- Biscuit Overload
F&W is always on the lookout for fresh, smart kitchen design trends. From induction cooktops to sleek, pull-down faucets, here are five ideas worth stealing.
F&W is always on the lookout for fresh, smart kitchen design trends. Now we've partnered with Professional Builder and Professional Remodeler magazines and designer Wendy Johnson to build an inspiration kitchen as part of the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) and International Builders’ Show (IBS) trade shows. The collaborative design reflects new trends that focus on environmentally friendly materials and multitasking spaces. From induction cooktops to sleek, pull-down faucets, here are five ideas worth stealing.
New Slideshow: 5 New Kitchen Design Trends