- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Even more reasons to love the shrimp dish.
We love a classic shrimp cocktail featuring poached shrimp dipped in horseradish-spiked ketchup. We love it so much that we've come up with awesome new ways to enjoy the delicious seafood appetizer. From bacon-wrapped shrimp to smoky tomatillo-horseradish sauce, here are five fun twists on shrimp cocktail.
For this excellent appetizer, jumbo shrimp are marinated in chile-garlic oil, then wrapped with bacon and grilled. They're served with a house-made cocktail sauce that's spiked with a horseradish.
Revamp the classic shrimp-cocktail recipe by including scallops and stone-crab claws, then tweak the cocktail sauce by replacing the ketchup with bottled chile sauce and seasoning it with hot pimenton de la Vera and prepared horseradish.
Using sticks of rosemary instead of metal skewers imparts terrific flavor to grilled shrimp.
Jalapeño adds smoky flavor to this awesome shrimp cocktail with tomatillo-horseradish sauce.
In this sweeter, spicier riff on a classic shrimp cocktail, Chinese chile bean sauce and ginger are mixed with ketchup in place of horseradish.