- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Here, five incredible recipes for delicious hash browns.
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple revealed how to make super-crispy hash browns in a waffle iron. It’s pretty much foolproof, but it’s definitely not the only way to make delicious hash browns. Here, five incredible recipes.
1. Julia Child’s Hash Browns
The great Julia Child loved this simple five-ingredient side dish.
2. Sweet Potato Hash Browns
Using sweet potatoes in place of white potatoes makes these hash browns a little sweet; mixing them with poblanos and lemon juice makes the dish taste bright.
3. Tornado Hash Brown
This skillet-sized hash brown was inspired by a side dish at Tornado Steakhouse in Madison, Wisconsin.
4. Sausage-Stuffed Potato Galette
For a main course-worthy hash brown, make a luscious potato cake stuffed with sage-spiked pork sausage.
5. Escarole Torta with Sweet Potato Hash Brown Crust
Hash browns make for a crispy, tender crust for this creamy, cheesy tart.