- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
There's more than just falafel.
Warm pita filled with supercripsy falafel makes a perfect pairing—but when it comes to pita pocket sandwiches, the filling options are endless. From delicious vegetarian roasted eggplant and hummus to juicy, Moroccan-inspired steak, here are five excellent ways to stuff pita.
Chef Andres Barrera slow-roasts lamb until tender, then stuffs it into warm pitas along with pickled red onions, feta cheese and a bright-flavored tomato-ginger compote.
Don't want to turn on the stove? Make this easy no-cook dish.
Try this fantastic vegetarian sandwich with a dry, raspberry-scented rosé.
Roasted chicken from the deli makes quick work of this tasty Middle Eastern sandwich.
A Moroccan spice rub is terrific on juicy skirt steak.