- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
There's more than just falafel.
Warm pita filled with supercripsy falafel makes a perfect pairing—but when it comes to pita pocket sandwiches, the filling options are endless. From delicious vegetarian roasted eggplant and hummus to juicy, Moroccan-inspired steak, here are five excellent ways to stuff pita.
Chef Andres Barrera slow-roasts lamb until tender, then stuffs it into warm pitas along with pickled red onions, feta cheese and a bright-flavored tomato-ginger compote.
Don't want to turn on the stove? Make this easy no-cook dish.
Try this fantastic vegetarian sandwich with a dry, raspberry-scented rosé.
Roasted chicken from the deli makes quick work of this tasty Middle Eastern sandwich.
A Moroccan spice rub is terrific on juicy skirt steak.