- 7 Easy & Delicious Couscous Salads
- 7 Cooling Recipes for Soba Noodle Salad
- Seven 5-Minute Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Make a Classic Frisée Salad
- 7 Best Watermelon Salads
- Super-Easy Summer Squash Salad
- 7 Best Watercress Salads
- 7 Fast Eggplant Salads
- Get Meaty Satisfaction from These Steak Salad Recipes
- 7 Crisp and Crunchy Mexican Salads
A steaming hot bowl of oatmeal is a terrific way to kick off a chilly morning—but it can get better.
A steaming hot bowl of oatmeal is a terrific way to kick off a chilly morning—but it can get better. Here, five seasonal ways to transform your oatmeal into the best fall breakfast ever.
1. Quinoa and Oatmeal Baked with Apples and Cinnamon
This breakfast casserole has sugar, spice and everything nice, including apples.
2. Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds and Dried Cranberries
Many people miss out on the nutty flavor and nubby texture of oatmeal made with steel-cut oats because they assume it's too time-consuming to prepare. But if you soak the oats overnight, they cook in just ten minutes.
3. Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal
This autumnal oatmeal includes toasted pumpkin seeds, cider-simmered cranberries and crunchy Granny Smith apple.
4. Baked Quinoa and Oatmeal with Pears and Walnuts
This hearty breakfast incorporates fall fruit and crunchy nuts.
5. Baked Quinoa and Oatmeal with Candied Pecans
Pecan pieces are candied on the stovetop for this delicious recipe.