- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- Get Obsessed with Chipotle (the Pepper) Again
- Unleash Your Love for Chicken Liver with These Pâtés
- 9 Must-Make Compound Butters for Summer Grilling
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- 5 Best Waffles for International Waffle Day
- Why You Should Brave the Cold and Grill This Winter
- All the Ways Chorizo Can Up Your Grilling Game
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
A steaming hot bowl of oatmeal is a terrific way to kick off a chilly morning—but it can get better.
A steaming hot bowl of oatmeal is a terrific way to kick off a chilly morning—but it can get better. Here, five seasonal ways to transform your oatmeal into the best fall breakfast ever.
1. Quinoa and Oatmeal Baked with Apples and Cinnamon
This breakfast casserole has sugar, spice and everything nice, including apples.
2. Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds and Dried Cranberries
Many people miss out on the nutty flavor and nubby texture of oatmeal made with steel-cut oats because they assume it's too time-consuming to prepare. But if you soak the oats overnight, they cook in just ten minutes.
3. Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal
This autumnal oatmeal includes toasted pumpkin seeds, cider-simmered cranberries and crunchy Granny Smith apple.
4. Baked Quinoa and Oatmeal with Pears and Walnuts
This hearty breakfast incorporates fall fruit and crunchy nuts.
5. Baked Quinoa and Oatmeal with Candied Pecans
Pecan pieces are candied on the stovetop for this delicious recipe.