- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
A steaming hot bowl of oatmeal is a terrific way to kick off a chilly morning—but it can get better.
A steaming hot bowl of oatmeal is a terrific way to kick off a chilly morning—but it can get better. Here, five seasonal ways to transform your oatmeal into the best fall breakfast ever.
1. Quinoa and Oatmeal Baked with Apples and Cinnamon
This breakfast casserole has sugar, spice and everything nice, including apples.
2. Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds and Dried Cranberries
Many people miss out on the nutty flavor and nubby texture of oatmeal made with steel-cut oats because they assume it's too time-consuming to prepare. But if you soak the oats overnight, they cook in just ten minutes.
3. Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal
This autumnal oatmeal includes toasted pumpkin seeds, cider-simmered cranberries and crunchy Granny Smith apple.
4. Baked Quinoa and Oatmeal with Pears and Walnuts
This hearty breakfast incorporates fall fruit and crunchy nuts.
5. Baked Quinoa and Oatmeal with Candied Pecans
Pecan pieces are candied on the stovetop for this delicious recipe.