- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 8 Salty-Sweet Pretzel Desserts for the Super Bowl
- 7 Super Bowl Recipes for New England Patriots Fans
- 11 Super Bowl Chicken Recipes (That Aren’t Wings)
- 7 Game Day Recipes for Seattle Seahawks Fans
- 7 Ways to Make DIY Chips for Dipping
- 6 Best Bean Dips for a Super Bowl Party
- 3 Classy Jell-O Shots for Your Super Bowl Party
- How to Make Ad Hoc's Incredible Fried Chicken Tenders for Your Super Bowl Party
Here, five fantastic sandwiches that will boost your Super Bowl party—no matter which team is winning.
It's impossible to be sad when there's pulled pork around. Here, five fantastic sandwiches that will boost your Super Bowl party—no matter which team is winning.
1. Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Barbecue Sauce
Roasted garlic seasons this pork shoulder, which slow-cooks until tender and deeply flavorful.
2. Pulled Pork and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Star chef Tim Love overstuffs his quesadillas with delectable braised pork and sautéed onions and peppers, then goes (almost) over the top by smearing the tortillas with soft, tangy goat cheese.
3. Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork
Mound this pulled pork on hamburger buns and top with coleslaw, thinly sliced onion and dill pickles.