- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
All the flavors of pizza without the actual pizza.
This week, mathematicians developed new, innovative ways to slice a pizza into crazy, curvy, swirling shapes. We’re impressed. But we have a few tricks up our sleeves, too. Here, five ways to eat pizza without actually eating pizza. Your move, geometry.
These are the best of taco night and pizza night rolled into one!
Chef Bryan Vietmeier merges two Italian-American favorites here: chicken parm and pepperoni.
This baked pasta is a classy version of meat lover's pizza.
This salad is like a deconstructed pizza with its warm and rich cheese sauce, both fresh and roasted tomatoes, and crunchy garlic croutons.
This strata is a little like a pizza casserole.