- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
All the flavors of pizza without the actual pizza.
This week, mathematicians developed new, innovative ways to slice a pizza into crazy, curvy, swirling shapes. We’re impressed. But we have a few tricks up our sleeves, too. Here, five ways to eat pizza without actually eating pizza. Your move, geometry.
These are the best of taco night and pizza night rolled into one!
Chef Bryan Vietmeier merges two Italian-American favorites here: chicken parm and pepperoni.
This baked pasta is a classy version of meat lover's pizza.
This salad is like a deconstructed pizza with its warm and rich cheese sauce, both fresh and roasted tomatoes, and crunchy garlic croutons.
This strata is a little like a pizza casserole.