- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Do more with the delicious dip.
Salsa is great for more than just accompanying chips. From juicy stuffed chicken breasts to spicy shrimp enchiladas, here are five fantastic ways to cook with jarred salsa.
You can make these juicy stuffed chicken breasts all year long with jarred salsa.
Star chef Jamie Bissonette makes his version of chilaquiles with Fritos and jarred salsa verde.
Chunky jarred salsa is a terrific ready-made sauce for pasta.
Vary the spiciness simply by choosing a salsa with more or less heat.
Ready in just 10 minutes, this clever recipe is like backwards nachos—tons of toppings with just a sprinkle of tortilla chips.