- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Do more with the delicious dip.
Salsa is great for more than just accompanying chips. From juicy stuffed chicken breasts to spicy shrimp enchiladas, here are five fantastic ways to cook with jarred salsa.
You can make these juicy stuffed chicken breasts all year long with jarred salsa.
Star chef Jamie Bissonette makes his version of chilaquiles with Fritos and jarred salsa verde.
Chunky jarred salsa is a terrific ready-made sauce for pasta.
Vary the spiciness simply by choosing a salsa with more or less heat.
Ready in just 10 minutes, this clever recipe is like backwards nachos—tons of toppings with just a sprinkle of tortilla chips.