- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Do more with the delicious dip.
Salsa is great for more than just accompanying chips. From juicy stuffed chicken breasts to spicy shrimp enchiladas, here are five fantastic ways to cook with jarred salsa.
You can make these juicy stuffed chicken breasts all year long with jarred salsa.
Star chef Jamie Bissonette makes his version of chilaquiles with Fritos and jarred salsa verde.
Chunky jarred salsa is a terrific ready-made sauce for pasta.
Vary the spiciness simply by choosing a salsa with more or less heat.
Ready in just 10 minutes, this clever recipe is like backwards nachos—tons of toppings with just a sprinkle of tortilla chips.