- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Ways to Cook With Turnips
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
Do more with the delicious dip.
Salsa is great for more than just accompanying chips. From juicy stuffed chicken breasts to spicy shrimp enchiladas, here are five fantastic ways to cook with jarred salsa.
You can make these juicy stuffed chicken breasts all year long with jarred salsa.
Star chef Jamie Bissonette makes his version of chilaquiles with Fritos and jarred salsa verde.
Chunky jarred salsa is a terrific ready-made sauce for pasta.
Vary the spiciness simply by choosing a salsa with more or less heat.
Ready in just 10 minutes, this clever recipe is like backwards nachos—tons of toppings with just a sprinkle of tortilla chips.