- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Making apple pie for Thanksgiving doesn't have to be complicated.
From star chef Cathal Armstrong's gorgeous puff pastry pie to quick free-form tarts, here are five amazing, easy-to-make apple pies.
1. Puff Pastry Apple Pie
High-quality, store-bought puff pastry makes quick work of this delicious pie.
2. Apple Pandowdy
What's the secret to this fuss-free version of the classic double-crust apple pie? A mix of Granny Smith, Pink Lady and Golden Delicious apples.
3. Apple Crostatas
This free-form tart is an easy, quick-to-prepare take on the iconic dessert.
4. Country Apple Galette
Jacques Pépin's fantastic dessert features a supereasy dough, which comes together in a food processor in less than 20 seconds.
5. Apple Blintz Hand Pies
These simple, yet delicious miniature pies are filled with farmer cheese and sweet apples.