- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
Goulash, the warming eastern European stew, is a deliciously cozy winter meal.
From juicy short rib to a vegetarian version, here are five excellent goulash recipes to make on chilly nights.
Chef Wolfgang Ban makes his goulash with succulent veal cheeks; here he adapts the recipe for easier-to-find veal shoulder.
What's more comforting than a creamy chicken stew baked with biscuits?
This tasty vegetarian goulash features Hungarian wax peppers and lots of paprika.
Serve this saucy short rib stew over buttery noodles.
Overnight marinating and slow cooking give this goulash deeply savory, complex flavors.