- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
The best add-in for pancakes? While you can make an argument for chocolate chips, blueberries are the definite winner. Here, five recipes for blueberry-packed pancakes.
The best tool for making pancakes? As this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips reveals, it’s a turkey baster. The best add-in for pancakes? While you can make an argument for chocolate chips, blueberries are the definite winner. Here, five recipes for blueberry-packed pancakes.
1. Blueberry-Banana Pancakes
These easy pancakes from Tyler Florence get a double-dose of fruit.
2. Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberries
Adding fresh ricotta to the batter makes these pancakes incredibly moist and light.
3. Blueberry Corn Cakes with Maple Syrup
These crisp pancakes are so good you’ll eat many more of them than you mean to.
4. Blueberry Dutch Baby
Cookbook author Ben Mims uses pomegranate juice to sweeten the batter for this light and berry-rich pancake.
5. Maine Blueberry Pancakes
You need Maine blueberries to make these incredible pancakes—but if you can find them, definitely take advantage of their refreshing tartness.