- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
The best add-in for pancakes? While you can make an argument for chocolate chips, blueberries are the definite winner. Here, five recipes for blueberry-packed pancakes.
The best tool for making pancakes? As this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips reveals, it’s a turkey baster. The best add-in for pancakes? While you can make an argument for chocolate chips, blueberries are the definite winner. Here, five recipes for blueberry-packed pancakes.
1. Blueberry-Banana Pancakes
These easy pancakes from Tyler Florence get a double-dose of fruit.
2. Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberries
Adding fresh ricotta to the batter makes these pancakes incredibly moist and light.
3. Blueberry Corn Cakes with Maple Syrup
These crisp pancakes are so good you’ll eat many more of them than you mean to.
4. Blueberry Dutch Baby
Cookbook author Ben Mims uses pomegranate juice to sweeten the batter for this light and berry-rich pancake.
5. Maine Blueberry Pancakes
You need Maine blueberries to make these incredible pancakes—but if you can find them, definitely take advantage of their refreshing tartness.