- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Baked Alaska, the classic, retro dessert, features a layer of cake covered with ice cream and flambéed meringue.
From a minty, coconut lime version to over-the-top birthday cake, here are five amazing recipes for baked Alaska.
Lime sorbet mixed with chopped mint and rum tops this delicious cake.
This fast dessert features coconut ice cream and pineapple chunks that have been sautéed with store-bought dulce de leche.
Pastry chef Waylynn Lucas of Fonuts in Los Angeles uses xanthan gum to keep the meringue in her baked Alaska stable after she mixes it with pineapple puree.
This healthy dessert requires just five ingredients plus a pinch of salt.
Moist chocolate cake, three flavors of ice cream, nutty ganache and fluffy meringue make this the ultimate birthday cake.