- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Tequila for a crowd.
Throwing a last minute Cinco de Mayo party? We've got you covered. From delicious tequila-spiked iced tea to refreshing cucumber margaritas, here are five fantastic tequila drinks to batch out for the 5th.
This fun pitcher cocktail(above) made with silver tequila and Earl Grey tea is sweetened with guava nectar.
Refreshing cucumber-infused tequila used in this delicious margarita makes a terrific punch.
3. Punto Pomelo
This citrus-based punch is great with spicy food.
Silver tequila, blueberries and pureed watermelon star in this fantastic drink.
5. Agave Negro
The inspiration for this drink is the popular Asian drink bubble tea, with the round sections of blackberry (called drupelets) mimic the look of the tapioca pearls.