- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Rich and creamy corn pudding is a Southern staple and an excellent way to use up summer's bumper crop of corn. Here, five of F&W’s best corn puddings to make now.
Rich and creamy corn pudding is a Southern staple and an excellent way to use up summer's bumper crop of corn. Here, five of F&W’s best corn puddings to make now:
1. Red Apple Inn Corn Pudding
At the Red Apple, a country inn that Bronson Van Wyck's grandparents built on Eden Isle, Arkansas, this moist, corn-studded pudding is the most requested recipe.
2. Double Corn Pudding with Leeks
Soft, buttery leeks add even more terrific sweetness to this luxe side dish.
3. Summer Corn Pudding
A pinch of nutmeg gives this recipe delicious depth of flavor.
4. Corn Pudding
Like a soufflé but less temperamental, this pudding can be served either straight from the oven or at room temperature. Don't worry if you can't find fresh corn; frozen kernels work just fine.
5. Spicy Corn Pudding with Roasted Red Pepper
Here, pureed corn gives this kernel-studded pudding a fresh flavor and lovely creamy texture.