- Upgrade Your Super Bowl with These Game Day Shrimp Recipes
- Beyond the Bagel: 12 Recipes for Smoked Fish
- 7 Crab Dip Recipes for Holiday Parties
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 5 Ways to Reinvent Shrimp Cocktail
- 10 Wonderful Salads That Are Essentially Just an Excuse to Eat Cheese
- 6 Ways to Dress Your Kale Salad
- 11 Best Kale Salads
- 8 Recipes for the Coolest Retro Salad Around: The Wedge
- 7 Salads to Upgrade with Perfect Croutons
Rich and creamy corn pudding is a Southern staple and an excellent way to use up summer's bumper crop of corn. Here, five of F&W’s best corn puddings to make now.
Rich and creamy corn pudding is a Southern staple and an excellent way to use up summer's bumper crop of corn. Here, five of F&W’s best corn puddings to make now:
1. Red Apple Inn Corn Pudding
At the Red Apple, a country inn that Bronson Van Wyck's grandparents built on Eden Isle, Arkansas, this moist, corn-studded pudding is the most requested recipe.
2. Double Corn Pudding with Leeks
Soft, buttery leeks add even more terrific sweetness to this luxe side dish.
3. Summer Corn Pudding
A pinch of nutmeg gives this recipe delicious depth of flavor.
4. Corn Pudding
Like a soufflé but less temperamental, this pudding can be served either straight from the oven or at room temperature. Don't worry if you can't find fresh corn; frozen kernels work just fine.
5. Spicy Corn Pudding with Roasted Red Pepper
Here, pureed corn gives this kernel-studded pudding a fresh flavor and lovely creamy texture.