- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
Rich and creamy corn pudding is a Southern staple and an excellent way to use up summer's bumper crop of corn. Here, five of F&W’s best corn puddings to make now.
Rich and creamy corn pudding is a Southern staple and an excellent way to use up summer's bumper crop of corn. Here, five of F&W’s best corn puddings to make now:
1. Red Apple Inn Corn Pudding
At the Red Apple, a country inn that Bronson Van Wyck's grandparents built on Eden Isle, Arkansas, this moist, corn-studded pudding is the most requested recipe.
2. Double Corn Pudding with Leeks
Soft, buttery leeks add even more terrific sweetness to this luxe side dish.
3. Summer Corn Pudding
A pinch of nutmeg gives this recipe delicious depth of flavor.
4. Corn Pudding
Like a soufflé but less temperamental, this pudding can be served either straight from the oven or at room temperature. Don't worry if you can't find fresh corn; frozen kernels work just fine.
5. Spicy Corn Pudding with Roasted Red Pepper
Here, pureed corn gives this kernel-studded pudding a fresh flavor and lovely creamy texture.