- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
Crisp, tart hard cider is delicious on its own—but it's also fantastic in cocktails.
From refreshing sangria to a hibiscus-tea-spiked beverage, here are five excellent drinks to make with hard cider.
This could be the perfect aperitif.
Instead of a sports drink, caterer Carrie Dove opts for this refreshing blend of hibiscus tea and sweet apple cider, but you could also try it with sparkling hard cider.
Star mixologist Julie Reiner's festive punch is great with hard cider.
This refreshing sangria can be made with sweet cider or semi-dry, for an extra punch.
Instead of wine, this juicy sangria is made with hard cider spiked with lemon juice and apple brandy.