- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
Crisp, tart hard cider is delicious on its own—but it's also fantastic in cocktails.
From refreshing sangria to a hibiscus-tea-spiked beverage, here are five excellent drinks to make with hard cider.
This could be the perfect aperitif.
Instead of a sports drink, caterer Carrie Dove opts for this refreshing blend of hibiscus tea and sweet apple cider, but you could also try it with sparkling hard cider.
Star mixologist Julie Reiner's festive punch is great with hard cider.
This refreshing sangria can be made with sweet cider or semi-dry, for an extra punch.
Instead of wine, this juicy sangria is made with hard cider spiked with lemon juice and apple brandy.