- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
Skip the fruity margaritas.
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup elevates this tasty tequila drink.
Mezcal, made from fire-roasted agave, provides the smokiness in this unusual Pisco Sour update.
Grilling lemons and limes before juicing them adds subtle smoky flavor.
“Because there is so little mezcal in this cocktail, choosing a big, aggressively smoky bottling is key,” says Joaquín Simó. He opts for Del Maguey’s nicely complex Chichicapa.
Spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar stars in this margarita-like cocktail.