- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Skip the fruity margaritas.
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup elevates this tasty tequila drink.
Mezcal, made from fire-roasted agave, provides the smokiness in this unusual Pisco Sour update.
Grilling lemons and limes before juicing them adds subtle smoky flavor.
“Because there is so little mezcal in this cocktail, choosing a big, aggressively smoky bottling is key,” says Joaquín Simó. He opts for Del Maguey’s nicely complex Chichicapa.
Spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar stars in this margarita-like cocktail.