- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Skip the fruity margaritas.
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup elevates this tasty tequila drink.
Mezcal, made from fire-roasted agave, provides the smokiness in this unusual Pisco Sour update.
Grilling lemons and limes before juicing them adds subtle smoky flavor.
“Because there is so little mezcal in this cocktail, choosing a big, aggressively smoky bottling is key,” says Joaquín Simó. He opts for Del Maguey’s nicely complex Chichicapa.
Spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar stars in this margarita-like cocktail.