- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- Everything You Can Do with an English Muffin
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
Skip the fruity margaritas.
A clever black pepper-infused simple syrup elevates this tasty tequila drink.
Mezcal, made from fire-roasted agave, provides the smokiness in this unusual Pisco Sour update.
Grilling lemons and limes before juicing them adds subtle smoky flavor.
“Because there is so little mezcal in this cocktail, choosing a big, aggressively smoky bottling is key,” says Joaquín Simó. He opts for Del Maguey’s nicely complex Chichicapa.
Spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar stars in this margarita-like cocktail.